Mindful-Self Compassion (MSC)
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is a mindfulness training program that helps us live more fully in the present moment with skill and ease, facing good times and bad with more awareness and better access to our inner resources. Some benefits:
- Helps manage depression and anxiety
- Minimizes emotional reactivity
- Increases flexible attention and sharpens mental focus
- Greater ease and well-being in our daily livesFor more on MBSR please see our Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) page.
Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) involves responding to difficult thoughts and feelings with kindness, sympathy and understanding so that we soothe and comfort ourselves when we're hurting. Some benefits:
- Enhances emotional well-being
- Reduces anxiety and depression
- Helps us to maintain healthier lifestyles
- Greater ease and wellbeing in our daily lives
New! CE Credits: this course is now approved for up to 26 CE credits for nurses, therapists, social workers, psychologists, occupational therapists, dietitians and nutritionists.
For more on MSC please see our Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) page.
See our entire schedule of classes, workshops, and retreats listed by region.